16.5.11

Girl about Country

Week 2.

Well the best hour of my week is over for another Monday! Puppy classes are truly magical! 12 oh so well behaved pups! IT IS HILARIOUS... but i L O V E it....

Rubble, obviously is the best behaved and cutest puppy in the room! However he does always pee at the worst possible timing!Oh well...



This week we have learn 'sit' 'down' 'wait' and 'stay'! If only we could do this to them! It might be a little easier to keep track of them....



so, onto my evening! I woud love a glass of wine me think! But so im bored and only got Rubs to chat to again....  Sunday Blues has crept into Monday blues!

Girl about country become girl about town again in 36hours! Ahhh yeepee! I can not wait.... still deciding what to wear!

Would totally love to wear this!


But think i'll be something a little more like this....

No comments:

Post a Comment