2.5.11

Easy like Sunday morning.....

Yes yes... I know its Monday, but its bank holiday and it feels like a Sunday ;)And what a lovely morning so far....

Wells Beach, for the first time with Puppy! He loved it, bit windy but a great feeling to be the only one on the beach (and in the car park) at 8.00am.




It definitely beats being on the tube!


Then popped to my favourite summer hangout!

W I V E T O N   F A R M 
CAFÉ

Hummmm, no i didnt eat cakes! But we did have a full English! YUMMY

I want to run this place! JOB PLEASE, or just set up my own place!


Tom and Rubble were of course in tow this morning ,and loved it too!



1 comment:

  1. I feel you there on a bank holiday and feeling like it's still Sunday. I love the view outside of your house. It's so lovely! Love to see more of your post! Thanks! size genetics

    ReplyDelete