31.8.10

A difficult confession

Just looking over my list of thing to do before i hit 30 (or in that year) and it jumped out at me that saying love yourself can seem a little odd.....


And here's why, basically i have struggled for about 2 years now with panic attacks (a big thing to confess on here for the world and my friends to read) but hey-ho here we go.


Panic attacks have pretty much turned my life upside down and about a year ago totally ruined my day to day life. I have lost friends and battled with a massive lack in confidence for a while now, so the concept to love myself is a little odd!

Anyway you will be glad to hear i am feeling allot better. I can now leave the house, go to work, meet my friends, drink!! and meet new people... all of which was a distant dream this time last year.


Its a bizzar thing to have a panic attack where your brain is basically telling you your about to die... It can be for many reasons, i could be about to be hit by the next car coming down the street, i could suddenly take on and have some rare disease that is about to make me instantly die on the spot, or i could have been suffering for years with cancer or some other disease which has never been picked up by the doctors and again i am about to fall down dead.


All these things when you 'doing' a panic are completely realistic and rational and are most definitely happening to me at that moment. However i had to get used to telling myself otherwise..... very difficult but i found some amazing and bizzar ways to get through them! these i may share at a later date...


Anyway i am happy to have shared this and hope that you will not judge, treat anyone different who may suffer and bear in mind we all go thought crap that othet people never see or know about.... so always be understanding to those you care about as they may be going through something like me....

No comments:

Post a Comment