31.8.10

Confusion of day to day life......

so, my daily confusion of where to go and what i actually want to do with my life continues.....

but.....

I have finally completed a full list of those things i want to have done / achieved before I'm 30, or in the year of being 30 (hence giving me a little more time)

1. Love myself / my body
2. Have a complete health check
3. Sing Karaoke
4. Do something for charity
5. Face a fear
6. Run a marathon
7. Drive route 66
8. Party in Hollywood
9. Sell my photography
10. Do a windsurfing course
11. Smile everyday
12. PT for a living
13. Set up Starfish Designs
14. Get Hitched.............
15. Have a weekend in....... New York / Marrakesh / Rome
16. Read the following... One flew over the cuckoo nest / To kill a mocking bird / Animal farm / Of mice and men / Cloud atlas / Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy / Little women / The hound of the baskervilles / Oliver twist / Alice (in wonderland / through the looking glass) / Emma / Lady chatterleys lover / Treasure island / Great expectations / Wuthering heights / sense and sensibility / Tess of the d'urbervilles / Pride and prejudice

Humm... i think this seems like a good list and plenty of time to do it in.... perfect i am smiling already.

No comments:

Post a Comment